Saturday, September 18, 2010



As an artist it is so fun to create murals! The Cherry Blossom Tree that I created for Ella's room before she was born was the inspiration for her ten day old photo session. Rich raspberry, deep red, and pink to offset the beautiful Cay Blue wall color. Since the wall opposite the tree was blank I new it was the perfect spot for a large wall portrait of my baby princess cousin. I did the photo session right in her peaceful room with a small set up and utilized the soft North window light. Her portraits emulate the serenity that the tree creates.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I absolutely love this! It is my all time favorite piece of art.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
We are twin photographers and we love capturing and creating artful images together. We started DoubleTake Photography seven years ago and have enjoyed being artists behind our lenses. Check out our work at www.doubletaketwins.com It has been an honor to witness small glimpses into many lives through our lenses. The relationships that people have with their loved ones, family or friends cause us to praise our Lord even more to have given people such a rich treasure. Capturing this is our passion.